.035 in. E71T-Gs Flux Cored Mig Welding Wire 2 lb.
- Best suited to single pass applications with high travel speed
- Excellent on thin gauge mild steel
- For MIG welding
- Shielding gas not required
- Moderate to low spatter
- Argon/CO2 mix will reduce spatter
- Easy to read color coded packaging
- Pink color coding on label
- Recommended polarity DCEN straight
- Flux cored
- 79,000 psi tensile strength
- 2 lb
- .035 in.
- E71T-GS flux core MIG (GMAW) welding wire for mild steel is a self-shielded mild steel all position flux cored MIG welding wire. Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plate, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, and more.