.035 in. Er7Os-6 Welding Wire 2 lb.
- All position copper coated welding wire containing a high level of manganese and silicon to produce welds on dirty or rusty steel
- High silicon content provides fluidity of the weld puddle providing smoother bead appearance and minimizing post weld grinding
- Superior wire surface finish for best feed ability and arc performance, increased manganese and silicon provide excellent cleaning action.
- Butt and fillet welding of carbon steel sheet and plate in industrial, farm, construction and automotive equipment applications.
- Requires CO2 or Argon/CO2 shielding gas (not included)
- Easy to read color coded packaging
- 2 lb.
- .035 in.
- The Forney 42292 .035 (ER-7OS-6) Mild Steel MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG wire. Ideal for auto body repair and fabrication on most ferrous metals. Contains a high level of manganese and silicon for a superior weld, even on rusty, dirty steel. Produces a smooth bead which requires less grinding. Not recommended for aluminum