DEWALT 1 Gallon 135 PSI Max Trim Compressor
- .75 SCFM delivered @ 90 PSI pump, 1.0 gallon tank and 135 max PSI enables more nails to be fired and provides quicker recovery
- Durable oil free pump provides extended maintenance-free operation
- Low 71 dBA* allows for quieter operation (*Tested per ISO3744)
- Roll cage and control panel provide protection to key compressor components
- Low 2.6 amp draw motor provides easy start-up and reduces breaker tripping
- Lightweight (24 lbs), thin (9.0 in.) and compact design is easy to carry and store
- Ball valve drain allows for quick and thorough tank draining
- One quick coupler to easily support 1 nailer
- Convenient cord wrap for easy storage
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
The DEWALT One-Gallon, Max 135-PSI Trim Compressor is a one-person tool that offers efficiency and dependability. This indispensable hand-carry compressor features a lightweight, compact design and quiet operation for punch-out work. Ideal for finish carpenters and woodworkers, it can be used for remodeling and custom installation of shelves or other furniture, cabinet trim installation, pressure-testing new plumbing lines, and more.
Versatile, High-Performance Compressor
Whether you're testing plumbing lines or making quick work of a remodeling project, the high-performance operation simplifies trim work and other jobs.
Features a one-gallon tank and a 2.6-amp motor that delivers 0.75 SCFM at 90 PSI and 135 PSI max, which makes for high-surge performance and quick recovery. Additionally, the draw motor offers easy startup and reduced breaker tripping, as well as a high-flow regulator that provides maximum air pressure to increase jobsite performance. And running at 69 dBA, it provides end users with a quieter operation compared to the competition.
Also equipped with an oil-free, long-life pump, allowing for maintenance-free operation. The oil-free design of the pump eliminates the need for you to check or refill the pump, and it also helps keep your jobsite clean by preventing oil from transferring to your work surface.
Exceptionally Durable for Long Life
The efficient and unique design ensures maximum durability and longevity. DeWalt built the heavy-duty cast-iron compressor with an innovative roll cage and a full-protection frame designed to shield the unit from routine wear and tear and accidental damage. In addition, a wrap-around control panel covers the frame and provides further protection of key compressor components.
Compact, Lightweight Design for Easy Portability
Measuring 24 pounds and with a height of just nine inches makes it ideal for those who prefer hand-carry compressors. For further convenience, DeWalt equipped it with a one-hand, universal quick connection for easy-to-use operation with any of your pneumatic tools. And for increased efficiency, it was designed with a ball drain valve for quick and thorough tank draining and with a convenient cord wrap for easy storage.