1000 Hour Flat Head Phillips Self Drilling Screws with Wings #12-24 x 2 in., 25 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #12
- Length: 2 in.
- Size: #12-24 x 2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Use in wood, fiberglass, and metal
- Coarse threads and self-drilling point eliminate need for a pilot hole
- Phillips drive for centering upon installation
- 1000 Hour Silver Ceramic finish for superior corrosion protection
This self-drilling screw is used in wood, fiberglass, and metal, and it possess a drill point enabling it to drill its own hole in thin gauge steel. The sharp threads create their own mating thread when drilled into the material. No pre-drilled pilot holes are necessary.
Write Your Own Review
- Varathane Fast Dry Wood Stain, Half Pint, CabernetRust-Oleum$6.49Quickview
- Gator Fine Grit Wedge Sanding Sponge, 5 in. x 3 in. x 1 in.Gator Finishing$3.99Quickview