B 609 Screen Door 2-1/4 in. Flat Tension Offset Spring, 1 in. High Density Polyethlene Roller, 2 Pack
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch roller width
- Concave (Grooved) roller
- High density polyethylene roller is will not rust
- Heat treated "V" style tension spring
- 2-1/4 inch tension spring that is bent on the back half.
- Roller assembly is 5/16 inch wide
- Used by Academy Mfg. and several other patio door mfgs.
This is a tension spring roller assembly with an offset or bent spring design used by Academy, Metal Industries & other patio door mfgs. The roller is a 1 inch high density polyethlene roller with a tension spring that is a heat treated steel spring. The bent or angled flat spring installs into the screen door frame so that the roller assembly cushions the door as it rides back & forth.