B 638 Sliding Screen Door V Shaped Tension Spring Roller, 1 in. High Density Polyethlene Roller, 2 Pack
- 1 inch high density polyethlene roller
- 1/4 inch wide roller
- Concave (Grooved) roller
- High density polyethylene roller is will not rust
- Heat treated V style tension spring
- 1-3/4 inch tension spring thath has an off-set bend on the back half.
- Roller assembly is 5/16 inch wide
- Used by Academy Mfg. and several other patio door mfgs.
This is a tension spring roller assembly with a V spring or bent spring design used by Academy & other patio door mfgs. The roller is a 1 inch high density polyethlene roller with a 1-3/4 inch long tension spring that is a heat treated steel spring. When installed the bent or angled flat spring positions the roller assembly so that an adjusting screw adjusts the height of the roller as needed.