D 1523 Single 1-1/8 in. Steel Ball Bearing Roller, K Tab Style, Adjustable, 1 Pack
- 1-1/8 inch Concave (grooved) Steel Roller
- Ball Bearing
- "K" Tab Housing with Rear Adjust
- The "T" shaped tab (K-Tab) is simply slid up into a T shaped receptacle in the bottom of the patio door.
- Housing is 3/4 inches wide, 1-1/4 inches tall and 2-5/16 inches long (not including the "K" tab)
- Used on Metal framed Patio Doors
- Used by several patio door manufacturers
- Package of 1
D 1523 is a "K" Tab patio door roller assembly with a 1-1/8 inch concave or grooved steel ball bearing roller. The "T" shaped tab (K-Tab) is simply slid up into a T shaped receptacle in the bottom of the patio door. No screws are required. The housing is 3/4 inches wide and 1-1/4 inches tall with a dimple width of 7/8 inches. The dimples secure it within the door's bottom frame. Used by several door manufacturers.