7 in. 16 Gauge Galvanized Reinforcing L Angle with ZMAX Coating
Simpson Strong Tie
- Staggered fastener pattern reduces the chances of wood splitting
- Stronger than angled nailing or screw fastening
- Length: 7 in.
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 10d common nails or #9 x 1-1/2 in. Strong-Drive SD screws
- Coating: ZMAX
- Gauge: 16
Not only do angles make joints stronger, they also provide more consistent, straight corners. Simpson Strong-Tie offers a wide variety of angles in various sizes and thicknesses to handle light-duty jobs or projects where a structural connection is needed. L angles are load rated, providing the correct thickness and number of fasteners for the specifier compared with field-fabricated clip angles. These angles also have well-defined fastener locations, and testing ensures that the tabulated load values account for connection eccentricities. The connectors are general utility reinforcing angles with multiple uses.
Write Your Own Review
- 5-1/2 in. Metal Trigger Spray Hose Nozzle with Threaded Tip, GreenLandscapers Select$8.29Quickview