Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer For Lawns, 10 lb. Granules
- Kills bugs outside before they come inside
- 3-month protection* (*Refer to back panel for the insects controlled for 3 months.)
- Starts creating a bug barrier in minutes
- 10 lb. bag treats up to 10,000
- Kills 100+ listed insects including: Ants, Armyworms, Asian Lady Beetles, Chinch Bugs, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Fleas, Grasshoppers, Lawn Moths/Sod Webworms, Millipedes, Mole Crickets, Spiders, Ticks, and Weevils. For 100+ listed insects, see package label
- Active ingredients: 0.115% Bifenthrin
With Ortho® Home Defense® Insect Killer for Lawns Granules, you can kill bugs outside before they come inside. Start creating a bug barrier in minutes and enjoy 3-months of protection*. Satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. Each bag treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
HOW TO USE
Uniformly apply 1 to 2 pounds over a 1,000 sq. ft. area of lawn using a spreader designed for the application of granular materials. For best results treated area should be thoroughly watered immediately after application.
WHERE TO USE
For use on lawns, ornamentals, flowers, vegetable gardens, and home foundations.
WHERE NOT TO USE
Do not apply to hard surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways and streets where the product is likely to wash off into sewers and waterways.
WHEN TO APPLY
Apply proactively in the early spring or summer to prevent infestation. Otherwise, apply at the first sign of insect activity or damage.
- D 1533 Single 1-1/2 in. Steel Roller Assembly, Ball Bearing, Diecast Plain Back, 1 PackPrime-Line Products$13.09Quickview