18-8 Stainless Steel USS Hex Cap Screw, 5/16-18 x 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- USS partially threaded along shank
- Screws feature a washer face under the head for a better seal
- 18-8 stainless steel finish for enhanced corrosion resistance
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Hex cap screws are bolts with hexagonal heads and machine threads for use with a nut or in a tapped hole. These screws are bolts with a washer face under the head. Use these coarse partially threaded screws anywhere a hex bolt may be used. Tighten with a wrench or a drill.
Write Your Own Review
- Reusable Keiki / Child Face Shield with Elastic Headband, Assorted Cute CharactersTRI-LSpecial Price $0.35 Regular Price $1.99Quickview
- Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer, 26 oz. Ready-to-Use SpraySpectracide$5.99Quickview