18-gauge Machine Bushing (1 in. Inner Dia. x 1-1/2 in. Outer Dia.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1-1/2 in.
- Size: 1 in. x 1-1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Parts are ideal for use in myriad mechanical applications
- Parts used to create gaps between fasteners, gears, pulleys, or other machine parts
- Machine bushings prevent marring of finishes
- Parts made of high-strength gauged steel
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Machine bushings are specially designed washers used for quick, accurate spacing on shafts. They reduce wear between moving parts and prevent marring of finishes. Machine bushings can also be used for accurate spacing on any type of rod or shaft. This assortment features variants sized 1/2" thru 1-1/2" in inside diameter including parts made from both 14 and 18-gauge steel. Full assortment features Hillman item numbers #2802 - #2814 comprising 178 refillable pieces.
Write Your Own Review
- Complete Repair Kit For 3.5 Gallon Toilets Part # 3317003Lincoln Products$32.99Quickview