12 ft. RGB Color-Changing Flexible & Cuttable Plug-in LED Strip Tape Light with Remote
- One 12 ft. color-changing strip.
- Comes with a multifunction remote; choose between 16 different colors in the red, green, blue and warm white color spectrum.
- Remote also allows for brightness adjustment levels from 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% brightness or 8 different effects and patterns: jump 3, jump 7, fade 3, fade 7, flash, auto, quick, slow, and on and off.
- Energy-efficient LEDs have a rated life of 30,000 hours and never need replacing.
- Damp location rated with a 5-foot plug-in 2-prong polarized cord and self-adhesive backing for easy installation.
- Includes: (1) 12-foot tape light, (1) 5-foot power cord, (1) remote control, (1) IR receiver, (3) block connectors, and (3) corner connectors.
- Cuttable and rejoinable with block or corner connectors to customize lighting areas to fit your needs.
- For indoor use only; not for use with dimmers, extension cords, over sinks or areas with water.
- Quality assurance guaranteed with a 6-year limited manufacture warranty.
Under cabinet lighting is an essential in most kitchens because it provides many different sources of light. It is a form of task lighting for preparing food, entertaining and other activities in the kitchen. You can also leave them on at night for safety as well. We focus on producing long-lasting, smooth LED lighting output you don’t have to worry about seeing the dots from the diodes on your countertop as well as producing a slim design to keep the fixture hidden under the cabinetry.
- Rooms: Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Home Office, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Fixture Material: Silicone
- Fixture Color: White
- Glass/Lens Type: Clear
- Two Level Lighting: No
- Two Detection Zone: No
- Safety Rated: Damp Location
- Safety Listing: ETL
- Energy Star: No
- Light Included: Yes
- Light Source: LED
- LED Qty: 108
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 80
- Color-Changing Temperature: No
- Rated LED Life: 30000 Hrs
- Lumens: 610
- Dimming: No
- Input Voltage: 120V 60Hz
- Battery Included: No
- Command Strips® from 3M: No
- Power Cord: 5-Ft 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Linkable: Yes
- Connector Cord: 3 pc block connector, 3pc 4-inch linking cord
- Power Switch: IR Remote
- Power Source: Plug In
- Warranty: 6-Year Limited Warranty
- Fixture Size: 12 ft
- Fixture Dimensions (inches): 144 x 0.47 x 0.12
- Fixture Weight (lbs): 0.8
Q: How do I use the remote to program different colors?
A: The buttons at the bottom of the remote control apply festive and changing lights by cycling through colors with varying degrees of fades and jumping light changes. You can click the effect buttons to transition from color to color in different ways and at different speeds.
Q: How many lights can be connected to one transformer?
A: You can only use one set per transformer. You can cut and connect from the same strip, but you cannot, however, connect multiple kits together.
Q: Do you sell the power supply assembly by itself?
A: We are so sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately, the accessories are not sold separately.
Q: Can I get longer extensions for larger joints?
A: We are so sorry to disappoint you, but the only accessories available for our tape light kits are what is included in the kit. We do not have longer connectors.
Q: Can I make this tape shorter?
A: Yes. This tape light can be cut on the "scissor" marks on the tape light.
Q: What is the wattage of this strip when all lights are fully illuminated?
Q: What is maximum (full on) power consumption (watts) for A: White LEDs only, B: Color LEDs only, C: Both simultaneously?
Q: Do you offer a T-Shaped connector?
A: We are so sorry to disappoint you, but the only accessories available for our kits are what comes included with the kit.
Q: So I’m using the strip for my room and I had to cut them an everything work fine but the only problem is that the solid yellow does not work it only go on in the little piece close to the power cube. And all colors are fine is just that one part is not working and I wanna see if there’s any way to fix that.
A: Disconnect and reconnect everything, and plug back in.
Q: Can three strings be synchronized together and controlled i.e. on/off with a single controller? Push on/off and all three strings come on or go off?
A: You cannot connect three strips together, but as long as they are the same model/same remote, you can operate three with one remote. Line of sight.
Q: I bought two Self-Adhesive Tape Light Kits. I will be installing two separate tape lights near each other in separate cabinets. Each will have its own Power Cord and Controller. Will I be able to use just one of the Remote Controls to turn each on or are the Controllers on different frequencies?
A: Yes, you can use one remote for two sets.
Q: Can one remote controller be used for different sets? Or, do all your kits use the same IR frequency for your controllers?
A: As long as it is the same remote and/or model #, you can use one remote for multiple sets. Remotes are light on sight so IR controller/receiver would need to be visible.
Q: The color changes still work but the lights will not turn OFF?
A: Try disconnecting and reconnecting all parts/pieces of your kit. Make sure the IR receiver/controller is visible to the remote.
Q: TV remote is interfering with LED lights. It turns the lights on and off.
A: It is possible that the IR receiver is getting interference from your remote. Try repositioning the sensor or covering it with electrical tape as needed.
Q: Do I have to use the remote control to turn these lights on and off or can I plug the power supply into a plug that has a physical switch?
A: If the power supply is plugged into a switched outlet, you can use the wall switch. Please note that turning the lights on and off with the switch instead of remote will cause them to default to factory settings.
Q: Where can I purchase a power cord extension for the IR receiver? 5 foot power cord is not long enough.
A: We are so sorry to disappoint you, but the only parts/accessories we have available for our tape light kits are what comes included in the kit.
Q: Is there a jump wire/extender available to go up and around stove vent to create one circuit?
A: We are so sorry to disappoint you, but unfortunately, the only accessories available for our tape light kits are what comes included in the kit. If you have to jump a large space, we recommend two seperate kits plugged in independently. You can use one remote for both.