2-Pack Chrome Nylon Insert Lock Nut (1/2-20)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/2 in.
- Size: 1/2"-20
- Material: Steel
- Used for fastening to a bolt when mechanically joining materials together
- Nylon insert for added security to keep nut in place
- Use with bolts and washers of the same material and finish
- Attractive chrome finish
- Variants come in packs of 2, 3, or 4
- These chrome-plated nylon insert locknuts feature fine 1/2"-20 screw thread
Nylon insert lock nuts are hexagonal nuts used with bolts and washers of the same material, finish, and grade. The interior nylon ring creates rotational resistance when displaced by a mating male threaded fastener, thus preventing loosening. The nylon insert also helps resist vibration and adds extra corrosion resistance. Variants come in packs of 2, 3, or 4.
Write Your Own Review
- 3/8 in. x 1/4 in. Brass Lead Free Compression CouplingSpecial Price $1.45 Regular Price $7.29Quickview