Xtend and Climb 12.5 ft. Telescoping Aluminum Extension Ladder, Type II 225 lb. Load
Xtend and Climb
- Features patented True Telescoping Technology
- Aerospace Engineered using airplane grade aluminum alloy for strength
- Double overmolded feet for durability and traction
- Angled Thumb Release to ensure proper hand position
- Integrated carrying handle for easy transportation
- Clean Touch Anodized Finish is easy to clean
- Height Closed: 32 inches
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 5 inches
- Weight: 27 pounds
- Safe Working height: 9.5 feet
- ANSI type II rated for 225 lb. load capacity
The Xtend+Climb® Telescoping Ladder is a versatile telescoping ladder designed with homeowners and do-it-yourselfers in mind. Stands at 12.5 feet and retracts down to 32 inches.
As part of the Home Series, it's compact and easy to use but still has the strength, safety, and durability to tackle projects around the home. It extends and locks by the foot, so it’s only as tall as you need it. The double overmolded feet ensure traction. When you are done cleaning windows, clearing gutters or painting, this adjustable ladder goes right back into the smallest closet or corner of the garage and stays out of the way until you need it again.
Safe and easy to use, it makes difficult chores easier, leaving more time for relaxation and fun around the house.