Mrs. Meyer's Hand Sanitizer, Basil Scented, 2 oz. Spray
- Pocket Hand Sanitizer to clean and freshen busy hands even when soap and water are nowhere near
- Removes 99.9% of bacteria on skin and leaves behind a fresh, invigorating scent, as well as some peace of mind
- Cruelty-free formula is not tested on animals
- Garden-fresh Basil is a cool, crisp scent that is uplifting and grounding
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Hand Sanitizers are specifically made to clean and freshen hands when soap or water are nowhere near. This hardworking Hand Sanitizer with aloe vera extract contains a special formula of moisturizers, essential oils and other thoughtfully chosen ingredients that cleans and freshens hands without leaving behind the smell of alcohol. Whenever your hands feel like they could use a quick cleanup on the go, give them a couple of refreshing spritzes of this antibacterial gel to remove up to 99.9% of bacteria on skin. Made without parabens, phthalates, or artificial colors and is always a cruelty-free mini hand sanitizer.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% (Antibacterial) Inactive Ingredients : Water; Glycerin; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil; Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil; Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil; [Fragrance: ethylene brassylate; linalool; gamma-undecalactone; geraniol; methyl decenol; 3-hexenol; methyldihydrojasmonate; tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes]
- Spray onto dry hands.
- Rub into skin. No rinsing required.