Makita 18V LXT Cordless 22 in. Hedge Trimmer Kit with 4.0Ah Battery & Charger
- 22" dual action double-sided shear blade for precision cutting
- Makita-built motor delivers 2,700 SPM for increased cutting speed
- Up to 1-1/2 hours of run time using an 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery
- Anti-vibration design (five cushions within the housing) for operator comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design for easy maneuverability
- Lower noise level at only 87 dB(A) for operator comfort
- Weighs only 7.4 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Blade Length : 22"
- Strokes Per Minute : 2,700 SPM
- Overall Length : 38"
- Battery : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Net Weight (with battery) : 7.4 lbs.
- Net Weight (without battery) : 6 lbs.
- Power Type : Cordless
CAPACITY : 22" dual action double-sided shear blade for precision cutting
SPEED : Makita-built motor delivers 2,700 SPM for increased cutting speed
ERGONOMICS : Compact and ergonomic design for easy maneuverability
RUN TIME : Up to 1-1/2 hours of run time using an 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery
INCLUDES : Includes (1) 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery and rapid charger
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer (model XHU02M1). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XHU02M1 is a welcome solution for trimming applications.
The XHU02M1 has a Makita-built motor that delivers 2,700 SPM and a 22 inch blade for increased cutting capacity. The XHU02M1 will run up to 1-1/2 hours on the low setting on a single charge using an 18V LXT® 4.0Ah battery. Cordless technology also means lower noise, and at only 87 dB(A) the XHU02M1 is 25% quieter than other cordless hedge trimmers.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.