Gorilla Ultimate Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive, 9 oz. Cartridge
- OUR MOST DURABLE CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE FORMULA
- INSTANT GRAB: Holds in 0 Seconds
- WORKS UNDERWATER
- 100% WATERPROOF
- GAP FILLING
- EASY TO DISPENSE
- MEETS ASTM D3498 Specifications
- VOC COMPLIANT
- LOW ODOR
- NON-FOAMING FORMULA
- *Not recommended for use on polyethylene, polypropylene, bitumen or similar materials.
Our most durable construction adhesive, this Ultimate formula is tough, versatile and 100% waterproof. It even works under water. It's paintable, easy to dispense, and holds immediately for an instant grab. It bonds subfloor, decks, bath surrounds, granite, marble, brick, metal, and more!
Directions for Use
TO USE: All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, grease and oil. Best if used above 40°F.
1. Cur nozzle at 45° angle to desired bead size.
2. Insert into cartridge gun.
3. Apply adhesive to one surface in a zig-zag pattern or inside perimeter of the object. Be careful of squeeze-out. When working on rough, uneven surfaces, use enough adhesive to fill gaps.
4. Within 10 minutes, press surfaces firmly together.
NOTE: Heavy items may require temporary support. Use in conjunction with mechanical fasteners when hanging large mirrors.
What is the best way to open the Gorilla Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Ultimate cartridge?
1) Unscrew and remove nozzle from top of cartridge.
2) Set nozzle aside. Cut hard plastic tip of cartridge above the threads.
3) Replace nozzle by screwing it back onto the threads.
What is the best way to prepare surfaces for bonding?
All surfaces should be clean and free of dirt, grease and oil. Surfaces can be wet.
What’s the best way to store Gorilla Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Ultimate?
Gorilla Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Ultimate is best if stored in a cool, dry location with the nozzle attached filled with adhesive. The left over adhesive in the nozzle acts as a seal for the adhesive in the cartridge. To re-use product, remove nozzle and remove the cured adhesive from the tip. Do not freeze. STORE AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.
Is Gorilla Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Ultimate VOC compliant?
Yes, Gorilla Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Ultimate has less than 2% VOC content.
How do I remove Gorilla Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Ultimate from my surface?
To clean surface while adhesive is still wet/uncured, wipe wet adhesive off the project immediately with a dry cloth. Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) may be used according to manufacturer’s instructions. For cured/dried adhesive, mechanical means such as sanding or scraping are necessary.
How do I remove Gorilla Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive Ultimate from my body/skin?
Wipe off as much adhesive as possible with a dry cloth. When the majority of the adhesive has been removed, wash skin with soap and warm water.
- Gator 1500 Grit Waterproof Mirror Fine Sandpaper, 11 in. x 9 in., Single SheetGator Finishing$1.49Quickview