DEWALT 20V MAX* XR 15 Gauge Cordless Angled Finish Nailer, Tool Only (No Battery or Charger)
- 100% battery powered - eliminates the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose
- Brushless motor maximizes runtime and durability
- Micro nose improves line of sight and accuracy of nail placement (Compared to DEWALT DC628)
- Tool-free selectable trigger for sequential or contact actuation modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise countersinking of nails
- Tool-free jam release to quickly and easily clear nail jams
- Multi-functional LED lights help to provide both workspace illumination and tool diagnostics
- Integrated tool-free stall release lever to quickly reset the driver blade in the event of a stall
- Adjustable belt hook for left or right attachment depending on user preference
- Inline magazine provides easy use in multiple orientations and in tight spaces
- Compatible with all DEWALT 20V MAX* batteries
- BELT / RAFTER HOOK: TRUE
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: TOOL FREE
- FASTENER LENGTH: 1-1/4 to 2-1/2 inches
- FASTENER TYPE / GAUGE: 15 GAUGE ANGLED FINISH NAILS "DA" STYLE
- FIRING / ACUTATION MODE: TOOL FREE SELECTABLE TRIGGER
- JAM CLEARANCE: TOOL FREE
- POWER TOOL TYPE: CORDLESS
- SYSTEM: 20V MAX*
- TOOL HEIGHT: 13.3"
- TOOL LENGTH: 12.9"
- TOOL WEIGHT: 5.8 lbs.
- TOOL WIDTH: 3.7"
The DEWALT DCN650 15 Gauge Angled Finish Nailer drives 15 Gauge angled finish nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" which makes it ideal for fastening crown molding, casing, baseboards, and hardwood floor installation. With its brushless motor powered by a DEWALT 20V MAX* Lithium-Ion battery the DCN650 is ready to go to work without the hassle of using gas, compressor, and hose. Tackle jobs both large and small with the features of a pneumatic tool and the freedom of cordless. * - Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.