Dremel 662DR Rotary 1/8 in. Glass & Tile Drilling Bit for Glass, Ceramic, Wall Tile, Jewelry
- Drill holes in both flat and contoured glass
- Diamond-impregnated cutting bit for long life
- Diamond grit around the circumference of the bit allows it to rasp a larger hole if needed
- Holes on the side of the bit allow the removal of material
- Ideal for decorative projects including glass blocks or bottles
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- Blade Thickness (in): 1
- Size: 1/8 In.
- Color Code: Burgundy
- Overall Length: 1.77
- Material: Diamond
- Model Number: 662DR
- Kerf: 1 "
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/4"
- RPM: 30000
- Shank Diameter: 0.125
- Contents: 1 Bit
- Bit Diameter mm: 6.4 mm
- Blade Thickness: 1 "
Now drill holes in glass with your Dremel rotary tool. This diamond-impregnated core-style bit features superior long life and is ideal for drilling in both flat and contoured surfaces. Diamond grit a full 360-degrees around the circumference of the bit allows it to be used in a rasping action to enlarge a hole if needed. Holes on the side of the bit allow the removal of glass dust from inside the bit. For use on glass, ceramic wall tile, glass block, glass bottles, jewelry.
- Feit Electric 10.5 Watt Warm White Dimmable Par30 LED Light BulbFeit Electric$13.49Quickview
- Westinghouse 60-1/4 in. 1-Light Glass Adjustable Mini Pendant, BronzeWestinghouse$49.99Quickview