Dremel 664DR Rotary Diamond Drill FlipBit for Glass, Tile, Stone, Ceramics
- New FlipBit design – use one bit to make 1/16 In. (1.6 mm) and 3/32 In. (2.1 mm) holes
- Perform three functions – drill holes, enlarge holes, make small cuts
- Drill hard materials – glass, tile, stone, ceramics, and more
- 5X longer life than existing Dremel solutions
- Drill Depth: 1/2 In.
- Contents: 1 Bit
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- Bit Diameter mm: 1.6 mm and 2.1 mm
- Length: 2 "
- Color Code: Burgundy
- Quantity: 1
- Shank: 1/8" diameter
- Bit Diameter Inch: 1/16" and 3/32"
- Shank Diameter: 0.125
The 664DR Diamond Drill FlipBit features superior long life compared to other diamond drill bits and its flute design is faster at eliminating material compared to core bits. Its one-of-a-kind FlipBit design lets you drill two hole sizes with one bit by simply flipping the bit over to select a different size. The FipBit is ideal for drilling in both flat and contoured surfaces and can be used to enlarge holes and make small cuts. Makers will find the 664DR ideal for creating jewelry, ornaments, art, and decor. The 664DR Diamond Drill FlipBit can be used on glass, ceramic wall tile, glass block, stone, and glass bottles.
- Spectracide Weed & Grass Killer, 26 oz. Ready-to-Use SpraySpectracide$5.99Quickview
- Island Supreme 20 lb. Fruit & Flower Fertilizer, 10-20-20Island Supreme$21.99Quickview