Dremel 9904 Rotary Tungsten Carbide Carving Bit for Steel, Cast Iron, Nonferrous Metals, Plastics, Hard Wood
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed bit made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the bit (rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Contents: 1 Bit
- Warranty: Product Defects Only
- Bit Diameter mm: 2.4 mm
- Color Code: Teal
- Overall Length: 1.5
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Bit Diameter Inch: 3/32"
- Shank Diameter: 1
Tungsten Carbide Carving Bits are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials. Materials include hardened and stainless steel, cast iron, hardwoods, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics and especially hard plastics. 3/32“ (2.38mm) tip diameter.