Philips Hue Smart Dimmer Switch & Remote (Exclusively for Philips Hue Smart Bulbs)
- Works with Phillips Hue light bulbs only
- Bridge enabled
- Wireless installation
- Easy access to light scenes
- Smooth dimming
- Use as a remote control
- Control up to 10 Hue lights to the Dimmer Swith without the Hue Hub. Control up to 50 Hue lights with the Hue Hub.
- Batteries included: 1 x CR2450
- Configurable buttons: 2
- Frequency band: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- IP rating: IP20
- Lifetime: 50000 clicks
- Max. lights per switch: 10 if not linked to Hue bridge
- Minimal battery lifetime: 3 year(s)
- Mounting options: wall freestanding
- Software upgradeable: when connected to Hue bridge
- Weight including wall plate: 67 g
- Weight of switch: 37 g
- Zigbee Light link: IEEE 802.15.4 Protocol
- Minimal range indoor: 500 inch
- Switch depth: 0.43 inch
- Switch height: 3.6 inch
- Switch width: 1.38 inch
- Wall plate depth: 0.55 inch
- Wall plate height: .76 inch
- Wall plate width: 4.5 inch
- Philips Hue App: IOS 11 and later Android 7.0 and later
- Voice assistants: Amazon Alexa Google Assistant Apple HomeKit (Hue Bridge hub required) Microsoft Cortana (Hue Bridge hub required)
Control and dim your lights with a Hue dimmer switch. Both a wall switch and remote control, this smart switch attaches easily to walls with the included adhesive and can be removed from the magnetic base to use as a remote control.
Brighten and dim your smart lights
The Philips Hue Dimmer switch allows you to wirelessly turn your lights up high or down low.
Switch between light scenes
The smart Dimmer Switch allows you to toggle through four light recipes by simply pressing the "on" switch. Energize, Concentrate, Read, and Relax are programmed by default and you customize your selection in the Hue app.
Connect up to 10 smart lights
With the Philips Hue wireless dimmer switch, you can connect up to 10 lights to control simultaneously from a single dimmer switch.
Mount the dimmer switch anywhere
The Philips Hue Dimmer switch functions as a normal wall switch and dimmer ∙ but better. In addition to mounting with screws or strong adhesive tape, you can remove the magnetic control and carry it with you anywhere.