Fiskars 60 in. Fiberglass Digging Shovel
- Features a heavy-gauge, riveted steel head that won't detach from the handle for digging in tough soil
- Sharpened steel edge allows for easier digging
- Mid-grip offers multiple grip positions for enhanced comfort and control
- Lightweight, fiberglass handle provides strength
- 60" X 9" X 4"
The heavy-duty Fiskars® Digging Shovel features a heavy-gauge, steel head with riveted connections that guarantee the tool will not come apart, making it ideal for digging in tough soil. A sharpened steel edge makes it easier to penetrate tough soil. A strong, lightweight, fiberglass handle features a mid-grip that provides multiple grip positions for added comfort and control. The powder-coated steel also helps prevent rust.
- 6.5 inch 20-Watt T9 Cool White Circline Fluorescent Light BulbPhilips Lighting$13.29Quickview
- TurfCare Slow-Release Lawn Starter Fertilizer, 16 lb., Bag, 5000 sq-ftLandscapers Select$18.99Quickview
- Coarse Thread Drywall Screw #6 x 1-5/8 in., 5 lb. BoxHillman$24.99Quickview