Fiskars 57.5 in. Long Handle Digging Shovel
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Teardrop-shaped shaft profile fits the natural shape and motion of your hand for exceptional comfort and control
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- 57.5" X 8.63" X 3.25"
- 6.21 lbs.
The Fiskars® long-handle steel digging shovel makes it easy to dig into tough soil without sore knees from kneeling or back strain from bending. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. A sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods, and a teardrop-shaped shaft profile provides exceptional comfort and control
Write Your Own Review
- 14 AWG Black Solid THHN Copper Conductor (Sold Per Foot)Special Price $0.45 Regular Price $0.59Quickview
- Feit Electric 7 Watt E26 A19 LED Black Light Non-Dimmable Light BulbFeit Electric$16.49Quickview