Fiskars 48 in. D-Handle Digging Shovel
- Large D-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Extra-large foot platform helps maximize force when driving the blade into soil
- Powder-coated steel resists rust and offers easy cleaning
- 48" X 10" X 4"
The Fiskars® steel D-handle digging shovel features a durable design that provides excellent grip when you are digging in the garden. The welded steel construction is far more durable than wood and won't flex like fiberglass. The large D-handle design offers two-handed control, a sharpened blade cuts into dense soil easily, and an extra-large foot platform helps maximize force to break up hardened soil clods
- 1 Quart Regal Select Waterborne Interior Semi-Gloss White PaintBenjamin Moore$22.99Quickview