Goal Zero Yeti 200X Lithium Portable Power Station with AC Inverter / USB-A / USB-C / USB PD / 12V / 6mm Ports
- The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date
- Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time
- Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home
- USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
- USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
- AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
- Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions 7.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 24 Months
Goal Zero's most lightweight power station to date, the new Yeti 200X delivers 187 Watt-Hours of lithium power and the latest fast-charging technology in a compact, ultra-portable design. Whether you’re headed out for a few days or the whole week, you’ve got the perfect amount of power to keep your essentials charged from door to destination and back again.
WHAT CAN THE YETI 200X POWER?
The Yeti 200X is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone: 20 Recharges
- Headlamp: 35 Recharges
- Camera: 35 Recharges
- Tablet: 5 Recharges
- Laptop: 4 Recharges
- 12V Portable Fridges: 10+ Hours
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 200X
- From the Sun -- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel (not included).
- From the Wall -- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply.
- From the Car -- Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable. NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.