Milwaukee M12 Cordless Power Copper Tubing Cutter, Tool Only (No Battery or Charger)
- Inline design for reduced wrist strain in confined spaces
- At 500 RPM, it cuts copper tubing up to 10X faster than conventional cutters
- Metal cutting head is sealed for protection from water and is corrosion and rust resistant
- Auto-locking mechanism
- Automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8 in. to 1 in. copper tubing
- Electronic overload protection and uni-body construction for durability
- Built-in LED light illuminates the line of cut for better visibility
- Uses a 12-Volt lithium ion battery (not included)
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries & chargers
- Warranty: 5 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Speed: 500 RPM
- Capacity: 1/2" to 1-1/8" OD
- Blade: Copper Cutting Wheel
- Voltage: 12V
- Length: 14"
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Battery System: M12
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Power Source: Cordless
Milwaukee's M12™ Copper Tubing Cutter cuts up to 10X faster than conventional cutters and gives you up to 200 cuts on a single charge thanks to ultra-efficient gearing. This is the industry's first cordless battery-powered copper pipe cutter and was engineered with plumbers, mechanical contractors, and remodelers in mind. The copper tubing cutter runs at 500 RPM, giving you unmatched cutting speed and the patent-pending cutting mechanism automatically adjusts the diameter to cut Type K, L and M copper pipes from 3/8” to 1” (OD from ½” to 1-1/8”). This close quarters copper tubing cutter has a unique rotating cutting head that allows you to cut installed copper piping with as little as 1-1/2” clearance. The lightweight pipe cutter features an in-line design, providing you with a longer reach and reduced wrist strain when working in confined spaces and has a built-in LED light that illuminates the cutting surface. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant, and sealed for water protection, while electronic overload protection and unibody construction provide additional durability. An onboard, real-time battery fuel gauge helps you monitor the charge precisely, so there’s less downtime on the job.
- Stops Rust Clear Enamel, 12 oz Spray Paint, Crystal ClearRust-Oleum$5.79Quickview