Meli Wraps Bulk Roll (42 in. x 13.5 in.) Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap, Purple Papaya Print
- 13.5" x 42" long roll can be cut with scissors to customize to the sizes you need
- Meli Wraps are Planet-Friendly Reusable Food Wraps made with 100% Certified Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) organic cotton, beeswax, tree resin, plant oils, and lots of Love!
- Use for everything you used to wrap with plastic
- Perfect for oddly shaped containers or foods
- Doesn't rip or tear
- Wash in between uses with cool soapy water and air dry
- Reusable for up to 1 year, up to 150 washes
Say goodbye to all the mismatched plastic food containers and hidden lids, free up that much needed pantry space and say Hello to Meli Wraps!
Meli Wraps are proudly made in Hawai’i with Hawaiian beeswax. We believe in helping to create the communities we live in, and for us that means creating jobs. We employ locals to design our prints, make our wraps, and ship orders. And our goal is to keep creating jobs by growing and adding new products that help us all rethink the way we live plastic free!
Meli means honeybee in Hawaiian, and we make Meli Wraps with local Hawaiian beeswax. That’s why our beeswax wraps last for one to two years and can stick to itself to make envelopes, fit oddly shaped containers, and help replace sandwich bags! Making our beeswax wraps with local Hawaiian beeswax also means we are helping to support local beekeepers and ensure the survival of local hives. Bees are essential to life, and we want to make sure our super pollinators are around for future generations. Because we use only natural and organic materials to make Meli Wraps, they’re even compostable!