Ortho GroundClear Super Weed & Grass Killer1, 1 Gallon Ready-to-Use with Spray Wand
- The dual action formula of Ortho® GroundClear® Super Weed & Grass Killer1 kills even the toughest types of weeds and grasses working on contact for fast results while moving down to the roots
- FAST-ACTING: Weeds start to wilt within hours and completely die in 1-2 weeks with this quick kill formula that is rainfast 15 minutes after it's applied
- MAXIMUM CONTROL: This powerful formula starts to work on contact as it is absorbed into the plant and works through its system to kill weeds right down to the root
- WEEDS CAN'T HIDE: Ortho® GroundClear® will effectively kill weeds wherever they are - in gravel and mulch beds; around landscape areas; on patios, walkways, and driveways; and along fences and buildings
- EASY TO USE: Use the attached continuous spray Comfort Wand to kill weeds easily and accurately without any bending, pumping, or hand-fatigue
Use Ortho® GroundClear® Super Weed & Grass Killer1 to kill 175 types of tough weeds and grasses including crabgrass, dandelion, nutsedge, and oxalis (as listed). Apply this ready-to-use spray around landscape areas, patios, walkways, gravel, mulched areas, along houses and fence lines, and on driveways when weeds are actively growing and the air is calm. It's fast-acting - weeds absorb it on contact so you'll start to see weeds and grass wilt within hours and completely die off in 1-2 weeks.
Application is easy thanks to the attached continuous spray Comfort Wand. One ingredient works on contact while the other two ingredients are absorbed and move deep into the weed. Rainfall or watering 15 minutes after applying this weed and grass killer will not reduce the effectiveness of the weed control. A single application of Ortho® GroundClear® Super Weed & Grass Killer1 will start to control even the toughest weeds and grass right down to the roots, so they won't come back.
HOW TO USE
Prepare to fight weeds by removing sprayer from the holder on the side of the Ortho® GroundClear® Super Weed & Grass Killer1 with Comfort Wand bottle.
(The first time this product is used you'll need to activate the batteries by removing the pull strip.)
Next unfold the wand until it clicks into position.
Unwrap hose and insert hose connector into spout on the cap. When it clicks, it's in place.
Shake the container gently and then twist knob to "ON." Set your desired spray pattern on the spray nozzle, then slide the trigger switch to "Unlock."
Squeeze trigger to spray. Apply in a uniform motion to get weeds wet but not to the point of runoff.
When you have treated all of the weeds, turn the sprayer nozzle to "OFF." Slide the trigger switch to "Lock" and twist knob to "OFF."
Before putting away, fold wand closed and place sprayer back in holder. Store the bottle in a safe location until needed again.
WHERE TO USE
Ortho® GroundClear® Super Weed & Grass Killer1 can be used to spot-treat weeds around perennial landscape plants, shrubs or trees. It can also be used across patios, walkways, driveways, gravel or mulch beds, and along fences or around buildings.
It can also be used in broadcast applications when performing lawn renovations or preparing landscaped areas.
WHERE NOT TO USE
DO NOT spray this weed killer on or around food or feed crops. You should also not spray any plants you want to keep.
WHEN TO APPLY
To achieve the best results, apply when weeds are actively growing, the air is calm, and the temperature is above 60°F. Applying in calm weather when rain is not predicted for 24 hours will also help to ensure that wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area.
HOW OFTEN TO APPLY
Do not make more than two broadcast applications per year.
KIDS & PETS
People and pets may enter the treated area after it has dried.
Do not mow up to 7 days before spraying. Following the application do not mow, cut or disturb treated vegetation for at least 7 days.
If the soil in the area that is to be treated is dry, water every other day for a week before applying this weed killer.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The dual-action formula kills all types of weeds and grasses. One ingredient works on contact for results in hours while the additional ingredients move down the weed, penetrating deep to kill down to the roots within days to 1-2 weeks.
A single application controls most listed weeds.
The treated area will be rainfast in 15 minutes.
- 1 in. x 8 in. x 8 ft. #2/Btr Premium Treated Douglas Fir Lumber S4SWayne's Lumber$14.99Quickview
- Stops Rust Hammered Spray, 12 oz Spray Paint, BlackRust-Oleum$6.99Quickview