SKIL 65 ft. Compact Laser Measure with Wheel
- POINT & CLICK LASER DISTANCE MEASURING—Measure distances up to 65 feet, use continuous measuring to find a target distance, and calculate area on the fly.
- WHEEL MEASURING MODE—Easily measure uneven and curved surfaces with wheel measuring.
- BACKLIT LCD SCREEN—Easy-to-read screen clearly displays mode and measurements in real time.
- Auto power off (Meter): 5
- Battery Life (Hours): >3000 measurements
- Battery type: 2XAAA
- Digital level accuracy ( if available ) (°): ±1/8 inº ±3mm
- Display: Auto-backlit white-on-black
- Indoor/outdoor recommendation: Indoor
- Laser type (nanometer): Red beam, 635nm, class 2, <1mW
- Operation functions: Real-time measure, Area measure, Wheel measure, Unit switch among in/ft, inch, m
- Tool Height (inch): 0.9
- Tool Length (inch): 4.5
- Tool Weight (pound): 0.166
- Tool Width (inch): 1.7
- Typical Measuring Accuracy (inch): ±1/8inch / ±3mm
- Typical Measuring Range (ft): 65ft / 20m
This compact laser measurement tool can record distances up to 65 feet. Use the intuitive controls to access distance and continuous measuring modes, or to calculate area. Need to measure a curved or uneven surface? Use the wheel measuring mode instead like a laser tape measure. Plus, you can easily toggle between imperial and metric with the press of a button. Now you can measure with ease and convenience with a laser distance measure from SKIL.