3/32 in. E6011 Welding Rod 1 lb.
- All position welding, all purpose rod for deep penetration and fast freezing on dirty, rusty and painted materials
- Smooth arc wetting and spread with good spatter providing fast deposition and flatter contour fillets offering faster travel speeds
- Minimal surface preparation required
- Excellent for galvanized steel and rusty/oily steel in maintenance or repair applications
- Dependable and ideal for AC operation, can be welded DC+ too
- Easy to read color coded packaging
- 1 lb.
- 3/32 in.
- The Forney 31101 6011 Mild Steel in.superweld in. Welding Rod is a mild steel, all-position general purpose rod with medium to shallow penetration. Medium to heavy slag is easily removed. Excellent for poorly fitted joints. Smaller sizes of rod are well suited to low heat on thin metals. Use on all types of mild steel where ease of operation and good appearance is required. 3/32 inch (2.38 mm) diameter rod. 1 pound (.453 kg). 6013 Tensile strength is 60,000 PSI Amperage 40-80 amps AC, DCE