#3 USA Standard Woodruff Key (1/8 in. Thick x 1/2 in. Long)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/8 in.
- Length: 1/2 in.
- Size: 1/8 in. x 1/2 in.
- Material: Steel
- Woodruff keys are ideal for securing wheels or pulleys to a spindle
- Woodruff keys eliminate the need to mill holes near shaft shoulders
- A second bar, that slides over the shaft, has a slot in it to accommodate the key
- Variants run 1/16" thru 5/16" in thickness
- These woodruff keys measure 1/8" thick x 1/2" long and conform to a #3 USA Standard key type
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of plain steel woodruff key variants from The Hillman Group. Woodruff keys are semi-circular keys that are commonly used for mechanical applications. It fits in a half-moon shaped slot, in a shaft, leaving the flat side of the tab exposed. They are designed not to function when excessive force is placed on the shaft. Variants in this assortment run 1/16" thru 5/16" in thickness. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #812 - #827.
Write Your Own Review