300 Amp Ground Clamp
- Rugged, economical ground clamp for shop maintenance and field work
- Great ground for steel plate, angle iron, pipe work, etc.
- Multiple uses
- #1/0 welding cable capacity
- 300 amp steel ground clamp for light work
- 8 inch long with 1 3/4 inch wide jaw opening
- The Forney 54410 300 Amp Steel Ground Clamp is a rugged economical ground clamp for shop maintenance and field work. Good positive connections for conductivity. Suitable for all farm and shop welders. 8 inch (203.2 mm) long with 1 3/4 inch (44.4 mm) wide jaw opening. Accepts up to #2 welding cable.
- Specialty Metallic Spray, 11 oz Spray Paint, BrassRust-Oleum$4.99Quickview
- Compression Stem and Bonnet Hot or Cold Part # 910-402Lincoln Products$13.49Quickview