Makita Corded 3/8 in. 4.9 Amp Drill with Case
- Powerful 4.9 AMP motor
- Keyless chuck
- Easy to install
- Low decibel rating (79dB)
- Variable speed (0-2,500 RPM)
- In-line handle design
- Large trigger and reversing switch
- Large recessed lock-on button
- All ball bearing construction
- Includes tool case for convenient storage of tool
- Capacity (steel): 3/8 in.
- Capacity (wood): 1 in.
- Overall Length: 10-9/32 in.
- Net Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Handle: Pistol
- Power Type: Corded
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 lbs.
VERSATILITY: Variable speed (0 - 2,500 RPM) for controlled drilling in a wide variety of materials
COMFORT: Low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation
EFFICIENCY: Keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal
DURABILITY: All ball bearing construction for durability and long tool life
INCLUDES: Includes - Keyless chuck and tool case
The Makita 3/8 in. drill has a powerful 4.9 AMP motor with variable speed (0-2500) for a range of applications. Convenience features include a keyless chuck for fast and easy bit installation and removal, and an in-line design with a large trigger switch for easy operation. The 6408 has a lower decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation. Includes a Tool Case.