7/32 in. E-Rings
- Diam/Gauge: 7/32 in.
- Size: 7/32 in.
- Material: Steel
- Retaining rings are ideal for securing parts onto shafts
- Retaining rings fit into grooves in the shaft for a snug fit
- Retaining rings install easily with pliers
- Parts have a high corrosion resistance
- These external "e-rings" are engineered to fit around a 7/32" diameter shaft
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of external retaining rings from Hillman. Retaining rings are used to secure parts onto shafts. They fit into grooves in the shaft for a snug fit. Retaining rings come in a variety of types and finishes depending on specific application needs. This full assortment includes retaining and "e"-rings variants designed to fit around shafts measuring 3/16" thru 3/4" in diameter. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #863 - #878.
Write Your Own Review