#8-32 x 3/16 in. Aluminum Binding Post (Includes Screw)
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 3/16 in.
- Size: #8-32 x 3/16 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Binding posts may also be referred to as "Chicago screws" or "Chicago screw posts"
- Screws included for parts #3825-3835 only
- Contents made of aluminum
- Contents have a high resistance to corrosion
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of aluminum binding posts and screws from Hillman. A binding post is used with a screw to secure multiple items through a hole. The screw threads into the binding post, and each end has a head larger than the diameter of the post to contain the contents. Binding posts are ideal for use when binding photo albums, swatch books, sample books, architectural/engineering drawings, menus, leather goods, and other materials. The binding posts in this assortment measure from 3/16" through 2" in length and all feature #8-32 coarse screw thread. Full assortment contains thirteen (13) refills comprised of Hillman item #'s 3823-3835.
Write Your Own Review
- 30 Piece 3/8 in. Drive 12 Point Standard & Deep SAE/Metric Mechanics Tool SetAPEX Tool Group$47.99Quickview