Black Nylon Hole Plug (Fits 5/8 in. Hole)
- Diam/Gauge: 5/8 in.
- Size: 5/8 in.
- Material: Nylon
- Used for covering knockout holes, pointless dent repair, and fixing panels
- No tools required for installation
- Included variants fit punched or drilled holes ranging from 5/8" to 1" in diameter
- Made of high-strength nylon
- Corrosion resistant
- These black nylon hole plugs fit a 5/8" diameter hole
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of black & natural white nylon hole plugs from The Hillman Group. Nylon hole plugs are cosmetic round plugs with adjustable prongs used to fill a hole. These plugs offer a locking feature that clicks into place when the plug clears a specific depth. Variants included in this assortment fit punched or drilled holes ranging from 5/8" to 1" in diameter. Full assortment contains eight (8) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #58135 - #58142.
Write Your Own Review