Blue Conical Plastic Anchor with Black Painted Flat Head Phillips Sheet Metal Screw #10-12 x 1 in., 4 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: #10-12 x 1 in.
- Material: Plastic
- For general applications and light duty use in brick, hollow block, concrete, drywall or plaster
- Ribs prevent anchor from turning in the hole during installation
- Split in the anchor helps ensure expansion on 2 opposing sides
- Provides superior rust and corrosion protection
- Easy installation
Ideal for anchoring in concrete, brick or wallboard, plastic anchors work well with various diameter sheet metal screws. The anchor is corrosion resistant and a pre-drilled hole is required. Use these anchors for general, light-duty, static applications where holding power is not critical.
Write Your Own Review
- Sterilite 14 Gallon Ultra Wheeled Laundry Basket, WhiteSterilite$14.99Quickview