Blue Flat-Head Phillips Tapper Concrete Screw Anchor 1/4 in. x 3-1/4 in.
- Designed to fasten applications into concrete, brick and block
- Perma-Seal climate coating renders long-lasting corrosion protection
- High-low chiseled threads cut into concrete allowing for steady drive and installation torque reduction
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
Manufactured for top performance in masonry-based applications, concrete screw anchors are designed to fasten objects into concrete, brick and block. The blue Perma-Seal finish on this Tapper provides long-lasting corrosion protection. Its high-low chiseled threads allow for a steady drive and installation torque reduction. Its various features and state of the art design make this anchor an excellent alternative to expansion anchors, plugs and lag shields. General applications and uses include attaching electrical equipment, two by fours, flag poles, hurricane shutters, window installations and more. The Flat-Head Phillips Tapper Concrete Screw Anchor is quick to use and easily installed with a matched tolerance drill bit, which is included with C-Paks. Tapper screws are perfect for interior and exterior projects. Use for light to medium duty applications. Various DOT approvals.
Write Your Own Review
- 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. FIP x 16 in. Braided Stainless Steel Faucet SupplySpecial Price $1.35 Regular Price $6.99Quickview
- Shop-Vac 1-1/4 in. to 1-1/2 in. Adaptor Conversion Unit for Vacuum Hose & AccessoriesShop-VacSpecial Price $1.85 Regular Price $9.49Quickview