Brass Round-head Slotted Machine Screw (#10-24 x 1-1/4 in.) - (Assortment #150)
- Diam/Gauge: #10
- Length: 1-1/4 in.
- Size: #10-24 x 1-1/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten metal parts together
- Use machine screws with nuts of a similar finish and threading to ensure proper fit
- Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening to protect the screw and fastened material
- Parts feature #10-24 coarse screw thread
- Look in-store for assortment tray #150
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of brass and zinc-plated machine screws & nuts from Hillman. Machine screws and nuts are used in conjunction with one another in order to fasten metal parts together securely. To ensure proper fit and quality of life, make sure to use machine screws with nuts of similar thread size and finish. Screws and nuts in this assortment all feature #10-24 coarse screw thread. Included screw variants range 3/8" to 2" in length. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #2013 - #2028.
Write Your Own Review