Button-Head Socket Cap Screw (3/8-16 x 3/4 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: 3/8-16 x 3/4 in.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants range from 3/8"-16 thru 5/8"-11 in coarse thread size
- These button-head socket cap screws feature coarse 3/8"-16 thread, measure 3/4" in length, and install with a 7/32" Allen wrench
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of button-head socket cap screws from Hillman. Socket cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants in this assortment range from 3/8"-16 to 5/8"-11 in coarse thread size. Full assortment contains ten (10) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #3888 and #43569 - #43577.
Write Your Own Review
- Jobe's Easy Gardener Dry Fertilizer Spikes, 15 PackJobe's$11.29Quickview