Cement Board Screws #8 x 1-1/4 in., 5 lb. Box
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1-1/4 in.
- Size: #8 x 1-1/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Special rib design under head countersinks for flush seating in board
- Ideal for attaching cement board to wood and light-gauge steel
- Common applications include bathtubs/showers, countertops and flooring
- 1000 hour gray ceramic coat provides superior rust and corrosion protection
- Recommended for use with treated lumber
Cement Board Screws are ideal for attaching cement-type board, or any dense sheathing to wood and light-gauge steel. You can use these screws for a variety of projects including bathtubs/showers, countertops and flooring applications. Special rib design under the head countersinks for flush seating in board. Deep hi-lo threads provide maximum holding power. Recommended for use with treated lumber.
Write Your Own Review