Chrome Flat-Head Socket Cap Screws (1/4-20 x 3/4 in.), 2 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
Cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. These variants feature a hex drive, flat head style, and attractive chrome finish. These items are part of the Hillman Class 280 Chrome Bagged line.
Write Your Own Review
- Wardrobe Door Roller Assembly, Back, 7/8 inch nylon roller, Pack of 2Prime-Line Products$4.69Quickview
- Sentry GX250 Deluxe Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset with Folding Boom Mic, Assorted ColorsSentry Industries$19.98Quickview