Chrome Hex Nut (3/8-16), 4 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
- Size: 3/8-16
- Material: Steel
- Hex nuts are great for general applications and are good when working at tight angles
- Hex nuts are typically used with bolts and washers of the same finish
- Parts made of high-strength steel
- Attractive chrome finish
- These chrome-plated hex nuts feature coarse 3/8"-16 thread
Hex nuts are very common in general applications, especially deck and fence building. Recommended for use in conjunction with washers and bolts of similar finish to complete a secure fastener. Parts feature an attractive chrome finish. Part of the Hillman Class 280 Chrome Bagged line.
Write Your Own Review
- Boston Harbor 4-Light Dimmable Vanity Light Fixture, Brushed NickelBoston Harbor$79.99Quickview
- Specialty Glitter Spray Paint, 10.25 oz., Royal BlueRust-Oleum$7.99Quickview