Chrome Steel Spacer (1/4 in. x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: 1/4 in. x 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Spacers sold in packs of 2
- Spacers are used to create space between two objects in order to properly position them
- Commonly used in myriad mechanical applications
- Corrosion resistant
- Attractive chrome finish
- These chrome-plated steel spacers measure 1/4" wide x 1" long
Spacers are used to create space between two objects in order to properly position them. They are ideal for lending support and alignment to circuit board assemblies, panels, and doors. Parts can also be used as bushings, bearings, rollers, and/or glides. Available in package quantities of two (2).
Write Your Own Review
- D 1523 Single 1-1/8 in. Steel Ball Bearing Roller, K Tab Style, Adjustable, 1 PackPrime-Line Products$13.59Quickview
- Multy 3 ft. x 4 ft. Montana Striped Colors Floor Mat RunnerMulty Home$23.99Quickview