Chrome Steel Spacer (1/4 in. x 3/4 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 3/4 in.
- Size: 1/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- Material: Steel
- Spacers sold in packs of 2
- Spacers are used to create space between two objects in order to properly position them
- Commonly used in myriad mechanical applications
- Corrosion resistant
- Attractive chrome finish
- These chrome-plated steel spacers measure 1/4" wide x 3/4" long
Spacers are used to create space between two objects in order to properly position them. They are ideal for lending support and alignment to circuit board assemblies, panels, and doors. Parts can also be used as bushings, bearings, rollers, and/or glides. Available in package quantities of two (2).
Write Your Own Review
- Pro-Fit Interior Sinker Nail, 8D x 2-3/8 in. (L), 0.134 in Shank, CTD 1#National Nail$4.49Quickview
- The Steel Works Zinc Threaded Coarse Rod 1/2-13 x 6 ft.Hillman$12.49Quickview
- Stops Rust Protective Enamel Spray Paint, 12 oz., Gloss LagoonRust-Oleum$5.49Quickview