Combo Truss-Head Machine Screw (#8-32 x 1-5/8 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: #8
- Length: 1-5/8 in.
- Size: #8-32 x 1-5/8 in.
- Material: Steel
- Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten metal parts together
- Use machine screws with nuts of a similar finish and threading to ensure proper fit
- Fasten with a screwdriver to reduce the risk of over-tightening to protect the screw and fastened material
- Included variants feature a coarse #8-32 screw thread
- Zinc finish for improved corrosion resistance
- These combination-drive, truss-head machine screws feature coarse #8-32 thread and measure 1-5/8" in length
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of combination-drive, truss-head machine screw variants from The Hillman Group. Machine screws are used in conjunction with washers and hex nuts in order to fasten metal parts together securely. To ensure proper fit and quality of life, make sure to use machine screws with nuts of similar thread size and finish. Variants included in this assortment feature a coarse #8-32 thread size and range from 1/2" to 2" in length. Full assortment contains eleven (11) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #43002 - #43012.
Write Your Own Review
- 12 in. Retro Style Oval Oscillating Table Fan, 3 Speed Manual, BlackAccutek Corporation$49.99Quickview
- KAS 3 ft. 3 in. x 4 ft. 11 in. Provo Grey/Denim Cape Cod Area RugKas Oriential RugsSpecial Price $21.59 Regular Price $26.99Quickview