Coupling Nut (5/16-24 x 7/8 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 7/16 in.
- Length: 7/8 in.
- Size: 5/16-24 x 7/8 in.
- Material: Steel
- For use with threaded rod
- Commonly used in industrial applications
- Included variants run #10-32 to 3/4"-16 in fine thread size
- Parts made of high-strength steel
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of zinc-plated, fine-thread, coupling nut variants from The Hillman Group. Coupling nuts are long nuts used to connect pieces of threaded rod or other male-threaded fasteners. Think of them as longer hex nuts. Variants included in this assortment range from #10-32 to 3/4"-16 in fine thread size. Full assortment contains eight (8) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #4372 - #4379.
Write Your Own Review
- Ruffies 33 Gallon Clear X-Large Trash Bags 60 CountRuffies$16.99Quickview
- Boston Harbor Dimmable Ceiling Light Fixture with Wheat Pattern Shade, WhiteBoston Harbor$17.99Quickview