Drive Wall Anchor 1/8 in. LS, 2 Pieces
- Diam/Gauge: 1/8 in.
- Length: LS
- Size: 1/8 in. LS
- Material: Steel
- Greater holding power than nails and screws in hollow wall
- For use in drywall, plaster, tile and other light to medium duty applications in hollow wall
- Common applications include mirrors, pictures, bathroom fixtures, curtains, etc.
- Drive point simplifies installation, and requires no pre-drilling
- Fixtures can be removed and later replaced without disturbing the anchor
Primarily used in drywall, the Drive Wall Anchor is a medium duty fastener for use in drywall, plaster and tile. The tip has a drive point to pierce drywall easily; no pre-drilling is required. The two prongs on the head of the shell, prevent the anchor from rotating during expansion. When the anchor is fully expanded, spider-like legs draw tightly against the backside of the wall. Once the body of the anchor is installed, the screw can be changed without disrupting the anchor.
Write Your Own Review