Flat-Head Socket Cap Screw (1/4-20 x 1 in.)
- Diam/Gauge: 1/4 in.
- Length: 1 in.
- Size: 1/4-20 x 1 in.
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Ideal for use in confined areas where the head needs to be flush or below the surface
- Parts install easily with an Allen-style wrench
- Parts have a high torque capability
- Variants range from #6-32 thru 3/8"-16 in coarse thread sizes
Available In-Store Only
Please visit stores for price and availability
An assortment of flat-head socket cap screws from Hillman. Socket cap screws carry a recessed internal socket drive to add strength. They are commonly used on machine parts, manufacturing equipment, and other mechanical applications. Variants in this assortment range from #6-32 to 3/8"-16 in coarse thread size. Full assortment contains sixteen (16) refills comprised of Hillman item numbers #3890 - #3905.
Write Your Own Review
- 1-1/8 in. Round Polished Chrome Conquest Cabinet Knob 10 PackSpecial Price $5.95 Regular Price $29.99Quickview